Information Technology Strategy and Governance
The rate of technology change is continuously accelerating. Whereas only several years ago, IT was a specialization within business, the new generation of business people has grown up with technology as part of their everyday lives. With the exception of very few industries, technology is now inexorably intertwined with all business strategy and operations.
RGZ is helping companies transform IT to an integrated part of everyday business. Recent economic conditions mandate that IT must provide more value, excellent quality and flexibility while, at the same time, exploit legacy technologies to their fullest.
We assist our clients by understanding key business drivers and constraints of the organization. We seek to understand the KPI's (key performance indicators) to ensure that IT Strategy will provide sustainable value to the business.
Recent Strategy & Governance Engagements RGZ has led include the following:
- Sourcing, selection and procurement of a new customer billing system for a Utility Company
- Site selection, design and operational plan for a new Customer Call Center based in West Virginia
- Selection of a new ERP (Enterprise Requirements Planning) system for a world renown educational institution
- Build vs. Saas (Software as a Service) engagement for a confidential, high security scholarship reporting system
- New Financial, HR and Supply Chain Management ERP System for a Dallas-based energy company.
- Due diligence of the IT operations of a target acquisition